London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) is a global financial
markets infrastructure business. .
- London Stock Exchange are committed to ensuring they attract a diverse group of graduates and placement students to their organisation.
- Communications were used throughout the process to keep all
candidates warm and engaged.
- In the UK and America, across graduates and placements, 48 hires were made from around 5,000 applications.
- Business roles were 70% female and technology 40% female.
- Over 50% of hires for all US roles were female.
To get the full case study please fill in your details on the right.