Junior Assessment Consultant
We are Amberjack. Experts in future talent, volume recruitment outsourcing, technology and assessment. We’re passionate about connecting future talent with inspiring employers to give them a head start in building a successful career through Graduate, Apprentice and Intern roles. Our mission is to enable a world where people are hired and progressed based on their future potential rather than experience or privilege.
We’re looking for Junior Assessment Consultants with a passion for connecting talent with great employers. As a Junior Assessment Consultant, you will kickstart your career in Occupational Psychology by developing experience in design and delivery across our clients.
What you’ll get involved in
Our Assessment Team are responsible for designing and implementing tailored assessments to our client portfolio, ensuring candidates are assessed on their potential. You will work alongside the team to support clients, run detailed analysis and deliver high-quality assessment materials. You’ll work collaboratively with the Technology Team to enhance assessments and drive new ones, as well as with the Delivery Team to deliver assessments to the highest standards.
You will be involved with:
- Effectively managing accounts and projects while supporting colleagues across the team
- Assisting clients with day-to-day technical and sales enquiries, applying detailed knowledge of our products
- Supporting on projects for high-profile organisations to develop effective strategies for assessing their talent
- Aiding in the production of articles, blogs, research and more to build awareness of our offering
This is a hybrid opportunity where we would be looking for you to work from our head office in Newbury at least one day a week.
Who we're looking for
You need to hold an MSc in Occupational Psychology, or equivalent, or be due to graduate this year. We want to see from you a drive to ensure great client outcomes and an ability to work flexibly across multiple projects at any one time. Other qualities we’d like to see include:
- Ability and willingness to work effectively as part of a team
- Exceptional written communication
- Great relationship building
- Proficiency with numbers
Why work for us?
We will give you the opportunity to contribute to important projects that have a real impact on our business, clients and the candidates we manage. You will enjoy a collaborative working environment with opportunities to develop, both personally and professionally. As well as a great culture and real responsibility, you can also enjoy a salary of £28,000 and exciting benefits package, including:
- Access to 1000s of unique discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
Please note, Amberjack require candidates to be based in the UK and have full, indefinite right to work in the UK.
To register your interest in the role, please send an email to email@example.com.
In your email please include:
- Your full name.
- Your email address.
- The title of your Occupational Psychology qualification, institution, and expected year of award.
- Confirmation you have full, indefinite right to work in the UK.
You do not need to send us your CV.
Once you have registered your interest for this opportunity we will set you up to complete the Amberjack blended online assessment. You will have one week to complete this with the absolute deadline for completions of the assessment being midday on Monday 27th March.
If you are shortlisted for Assessment Centre, this will take place at our Head Office in Newbury on Tuesday 4th April.