We are Amberjack. Experts in future talent and volume recruitment outsourcing, technology and assessment. We’re passionate about connecting future talent – just like you - with inspiring employers to give them a head start in building a successful career through Graduate, Apprentice and Intern roles. We develop volume recruitment technology and services that help organisations make their connections with early careers talent simple, and effective.
Our two year graduate scheme gives you the opportunity to rotate into different business areas and learn new skills, gaining a wealth of professional services experience.
Our graduates begin the scheme in our Resourcing Services Team in the role of a Candidate Management Specialist for the first 12-months. This is our client delivery team that works as an extension of our client’s in-house recruitment & HR teams - the first point of contact for early careers candidates applying to our client’s campaigns (like Morrisons, Virgin Media O2 and Network Rail).
You could find yourself:
- Proactively managing applications, ensuring candidates progress through each stage of the process
- Getting involved in candidate screening & assessment
- Preparing and providing data and reports for your manager and clients
- Attending regular client update calls and meetings
- Coaching and supporting Candidate Engagement Specialists with their activities, ensuring outstanding candidate experience is delivered each time
After your first 12-months there are two 6-month rotations working in our Technology, Growth, Candidate Attraction, Assessment, Business Services or Quality Assurance Teams. You’ll be able to influence your own learning journey, all with the support of the graduate scheme lead, your mentor and buddies.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for people who genuinely care for delivering great service to candidates, and have;
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to stay calm and efficient in a fast-paced environment
Why work for us?
Not only can we offer fantastic opportunities to develop your client management and organisational skills, with real responsibility and ownership of your work but also:
- Starting salary of £24,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 29 with service + Bank Holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- You choose where you work 60% of the time
- And lots more including company pension scheme, bike to work scheme, company sick pay etc…
If interested, please apply using this link, instead of the form below.
How to Apply
Please apply via the link above.