Amberjack’s Technology group is going through a journey of digital transformation, adopting new software technologies that will allow our products and services to scale and interoperate to support our business’s future growth plans.
This is a great opportunity to join our highly experienced team as we embark on new projects, utilising Microsoft Azure cloud services and best of breed software and data architecture.
The main purposes of this role are:
- To develop customer facing web based applications, creating innovative solutions that solve client business problems and enable revenue growth.
- To ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- To support the Amberjack Consulting and Delivery teams to develop and maintain effective software applications to meet the needs of solutions created for a diverse client base
- To keep pace in the constantly evolving environment of technological advances and strategic investments, technology and innovation.
- To create, maintain and improve systems to meet specific business needs, testing both hard and software systems to diagnose and resolve system faults
- Continually improving a suite of web-based solutions and creating new capabilities
- Creating integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Creating product capabilities that meet the needs of new and existing clients
- Working on Greenfield projects to broaden Amberjack’s product suite offering
- Contributing to and sharing best practice within the technology environment
- Writing and testing code, refining and rewriting as necessary
- Liaising with client facing teams to
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
Who we're looking for
We are looking for the following knowledge, experience, and skills:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- MS SQL Server
- ASP.NET MVC & Web API
- Practical experience of working on projects
- Effective problem-solving skills
- A collaborative team player
- Able to demonstrate a passion for technology
- Understanding and demonstrable knowledge of a ‘Best Practice’ technology environment
- The ability to communicate and effectively explain complex issues
- Soap, WCF, Restful Web Services
- CI & TDD
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Enterprise level tiered architecture
- Experience of working in the Future Talent or RPO markets
- Highly organised with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and able to self-motivate and happily works autonomously
- An ability and eagerness to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Works methodically through high pressurised situations
- Solves problems with pioneering solutions
- Easily translates technical jargon for others
- Collaborates well with other teams
- Grasps new concepts quickly and applies these immediately
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing email@example.com with your CV. Please do not use the form below as your application may not be seen.