Candidate Management Specialist
At Amberjack we've long been setting the standards in future talent and intake-based volume recruitment. Our advanced systems and intelligent solutions are designed to deliver the ultimate recruitment experience. From intelligent attraction to recruitment process outsourcing and bespoke assessment and selection tools, we work as an extension to our client's teams. We are the quality behind the quantity. We do what's right for our clients and their candidates. We don't know any other way.
Our Resourcing Services team is at the centre of our operation and manages recruitment campaigns for our clients here in the UK as well as overseas. We work as an extension to our clients' in-house recruitment teams, providing an exceptional service at every stage of process, from attraction to application, assessment delivery, candidate engagement and management.
- Our Candidate Management Specialists play a critical role in the success of our campaign delivery. Working as part of a wider team, you'll support candidates as they progress through the recruitment process.
- You'll proactively manage applications ensuring candidates are progressing through each stage of the process
- Attend regular client update calls and meetings
- Provide both your manager and clients with data they need
- Be a key contact for your client's candidates, ensuring they are prepared for Assessment events and on hand to deal with any queries or needs that may have
- Work with candidate Engagement Specialists to ensure we deliver and outstanding candidate experience.
Who we're looking for
This opportunity would suit someone who wants to develop their professional skills and experience after graduating, or someone looking for a change in career. We can offer fantastic opportunities to develop client project management and organisational skills. with real responsibility and ownership of your work. You'll also be given opportunities to develop, and focis on areas of business you're particularly interested in.
You need to:
- Genuinely care about delivering great customer service (to both clients and candidates) and are resilient when working under pressure.
- Be a recent graduate or have gained some work experience in either recruitment or a customer services environment.
- Be able to prioritise workload and manage conflicting deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have exceptionally good attention to details
- Have ideally studied to degree level and hold a Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Excel)
Why work for us?
IN return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a collaborative, open and supportive work environment, and great opportunities for personal and professional development.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this role or need to access information in an alternative format, then please contact us on 01635 584130 or email@example.com