The latest talent trends
Benefit from unique sector insights
Reduce costs and improve results
To view our upcoming Masterclasses please click here.
Future Talent recruitment programmes these days are increasingly automated. There are many consequences of this reality but one is that Heads of Future Talent increasingly need to understand, at least to a basic level, what can be a very complex technology landscape. This masterclass is designed to be a technology 101 for Heads of Future Talent, covering the following:
• Demystification of key technology terms – what do they mean and which ones really matter?
• Information Security and Data Privacy (what it all means, why it matters – key information with no snooze factor)
• Why is technology development accelerating at such a pace and what is to come?
• Hints, tips, best practices for a technology implementation (avoid your own bloody noses by learning from ours!)
• Some fundamental truths about running a highly automated process (spoiler: managing tech can be as challenging as managing people)
• How to speak tech and influence people (engaging with internal tech teams to create traction)
Join us for our What the tech is going on in Future Talent Recruitment Masterclass, Thursday 30th January in London from 11am-2pm.
“The Masterclasses are some of the best events I’ve been to for a long time. They are not only informative but thought provoking, combining innovative content with great input from the audience too.”
Gary Argent, Managing Director, Graduate Transitions