The latest talent trends
Benefit from unique sector insights
Reduce costs and improve results
To view our upcoming Masterclasses please click here.
Future Talent recruitment programmes are becoming increasingly automated. There are many consequences and opportunities with this reality but one thing is certain, your future talent team increasingly need to understand, at least to a basic level, what can be a very complex technology landscape. This Masterclass is designed to be a technology 101 for future talent teams, covering the following:
- Demystification of key technology terms – what do they mean and which ones really matter?
- How is technology accelerating today and how does this impact future talent?
- Some fundamental truths about running a highly automated process (spoiler: managing tech can be as challenging as managing people)
- Hints, tips, best practices for a technology implementation (avoid your own bloody noses by learning from ours!)
- Information Security and Data Privacy – What it all means to you and why it matters to your IT team and Candidates?
- How to speak tech and influence people (engaging with internal tech teams to create traction)
Join us for What the tech is going on in Future Talent Recruitment Masterclass, 17th March in Manchester from 11am-2pm.
“The Masterclasses are some of the best events I’ve been to for a long time. They are not only informative but thought provoking, combining innovative content with great input from the audience too.”
Gary Argent, Managing Director, Graduate Transitions