The latest talent trends
Benefit from unique sector insights
Reduce costs and improve results
Amberjack are offering a Webinar series in place of our normal masterclass sessions. We are going virtual and running a series of webinars around how to prepare for next season. We appreciate that in these times of uncertainty that our colleagues and clients may be thinking in the short term, but in order to prepare for next season and be ready to push the button on the changes you want to make to your process now is the time to be thinking about identifying the best solution.
As we all transition to a WFH and virtual environment we need to be thinking about solutions that can future-proof our recruitment cycles going forwards.
Preparing for Next Season – A Game of 2 Halves
This is a 2 session webinar series that can be your practical guide to what you should be thinking about addressing in order to hire for success next season. Even if you expect your hiring volumes to change or your assessments to need to become virtual we can help you think about the options you have to make efficiencies next season and how to build an action plan to get you there.
The 2 webinars are on Tuesday 31st March and Thursday 2nd April from 12-1pm.
The webinars are designed for people to attend both, but if you can’t make both, you will still find attending one webinar extremely useful.
- Taking stock and assessing your recent season and whether you achieved your hiring goals and had a successful season.
- Attraction & Candidate Engagement – we will then be looking at the marketing plan and how we can create engagement with our audience.
- Assessment Design – this webinar will round off with a look at assessment and how best to approach a redesign or review of your current assessment process. How to identify the right people for your business whilst achieving strong ROI.
- Candidate Management and Experience – including how to manage pipelines, how to keep engagement high, how to achieve better diversity and provide candidates with a best in class experience
- RPO – following on we will be talking about ways of managing your resourcing function’s workload at peak times and whether RPO is right for your business.
- Bringing it all together – closing out the series with a summary of the 2 webinars and how to knit the piece together.
We will ask you to complete a short questionnaire ahead of the webinars so we can ensure we tailor the session to fit your needs.