The latest talent trends
Benefit from unique sector insights
Reduce costs and improve results
To view our upcoming Masterclasses please click here.
The Future Talent Insights Report provides strategic analysis of the recruitment landscape. Now in its 8th year the research is the only research that is based on actual data from leading employers recruitment systems – totalling almost half a million candidate applications. This means our analysis is built on valid, untainted and objective primary data for graduate recruiters to optimise their recruitment campaigns.
Join us for “Future Talent Insights” Masterclass, 30th April 2019 in London, 11am-2pm.
Join us to be the first to discover
- Attraction strategy – top media sources, top universities overall and by sector
- Application to hire ratios – overall and by role function
- Diversity – Gender, Disability and Ethnicity trends and recommendations
- Insight and analysis of the most effective assessment tools by recruitment stage
- Steps to minimise adverse impact
- Early access to the new Insights Report featuring all the trends and analysis
We will also give an overview of all the hottest of topics in the early careers market drawn from the research, our masterclasses and from our client insights.
“The Masterclasses are some of the best events I’ve been to for a long time. They are not only informative but thought provoking, combining innovative content with great input from the audience too.”
Gary Argent, Managing Director, Graduate Transitions