The latest talent trends
Benefit from unique sector insights
Reduce costs and improve results
To view our upcoming Masterclasses please click here.
Join us to raise awareness of the disability employment gap and the need for student employers to take positive action. The Masterclass will showcase the trailblazing work that GSK is doing by promoting behavioural change and establishing disability confidence as a global priority for student recruitment. Finally, it will offer confidence, advice and support for other student employers who want to successfully recruit and retain people with a disability.
Join us for “Making disability a student recruitment priority today” Masterclass, 14th June 2018 in London, 11am-2pm.
- Raising awareness of disability employment gap in society and student recruitment.
- Raising awareness of disability confidence.
- Recruitment process and selection tools design, ways to reduce adverse impact.
- Recruitment process adjustments and making them relevant for disabled candidates to ensure support is in place.
- Practical tips that employers can use to improve engagement and recruitment.
“The Masterclasses are some of the best events I’ve been to for a long time. They are not only informative but thought provoking, combining innovative content with great input from the audience too.”
Gary Argent, Managing Director, Graduate Transitions