The latest talent trends
Benefit from unique sector insights
Reduce costs and improve results
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is disrupting employers and the future of talent. This is further impacted by schools and universities closing and exams being cancelled for the foreseeable future. This is leading future talent teams to adjust their strategies and practices around recruitment and development during the Coronavirus period. To help prepare for these fast evolving changes, we’re running a webinar on Tuesday 24th March between 12.30 – 1.30pm in partnership with the ISE to discuss ideas about solutions and technologies which can support early talent recruiters in addressing the challenges they are experiencing due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
This webinar is designed for future talent teams, covering the following:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) is disrupting early talent – What is the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- How does Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact your role – What does this mean to your role and your leadership?
- What is early talent doing to combat Coronavirus (COVID-19)? – What type of challenges, solutions and outcomes have clients achieved.
- Technology to manage the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) – How is this accelerating the use of technology to protect your future talent?
- How might Coronavirus (COVID-19) shape future talent? – What are the key trends we are seeing and how might this impact the future of talent.
This exclusive webinar will be held on Tuesday, March 24th at 12.30 – 1.30pm, there is no cost for you to join us. If you would like to join, please fill out your details on the right and reserve your place. Please feel free to share this webinar with any colleagues.