The latest apprenticeship trends
Benefit from unique sector insights
Reduce costs and improve results
To view our upcoming Masterclasses please click here.
Huge change is coming to the early careers landscape. The government wants 3 million apprenticeship starts by 2020. And to support this target the apprenticeship levy will come into force in April 2017. The levy will impact most medium to large businesses. All industries and sectors are included. Any business with an annual wage bill in excess of £3 million will be affected.
The levy means that some businesses will need to establish apprenticeship programmes. Others will need to optimise their programmes in the face of increased competition. But there is no doubt the levy is set to impact a significant number of businesses. Not only financially, but also in the make-up of their talent streams.
Discover what impact the apprenticeship levy will have. And learn how to innovate your recruitment attraction, selection tools and processes to deliver the talent you need.
Join us for “The Changing World of Apprenticeships. And what it Means for You” Masterclass, 28th July in London, 11am-2pm.
- Find out about the apprenticeship landscape. News on the levy and school careers guidance
- Understand how best to engage and attract apprentices in an increasingly competitive market
- Learn how to include the special requirements of school leavers in your assessment process
- Discover the most cutting edge and effective selection methodologies for apprentices
- Find out how to drive on-going apprentice engagement
“The Masterclasses are some of the best events I’ve been to for a long time. They are not only informative but thought provoking, combining innovative content with great input from the audience too.”
Gary Argent, Managing Director, Graduate Transitions