The latest talent trends
Benefit from unique sector insights
Reduce costs and improve results
To view our upcoming Masterclasses please click here.
By 2020 Millennials will make up 50% of the workforce. Therefore our Masterclass content is drawn from our experience, research and knowledge of Millennial candidates and the early careers market. Because the workforce is evolving and becoming younger the research, experiences and innovations we will share can inform strategy and other high volume recruitment campaigns.
New government targets to achieve 3 million apprenticeship starts by 2020 and legislation in the form of the new apprenticeship levy will bring huge change to the early careers landscape. Discover the impact that the new apprenticeship levy will have and how to innovate your recruitment attraction, selection tools and processes to deliver the talent you need.
Join us for “The Changing World of Apprenticeships” Masterclass, 27th July in London, 11am-2pm.
- Find out about the changing apprenticeship landscape including the latest on the apprenticeship levy and school careers guidance
- Understand more about how to engage with and attract apprentices in this increasingly competitive market
- Learn how to accommodate the special requirements of school leavers in your assessment process
- Discover the most cutting edge and effective selection methodologies for apprentices
- Find out how to drive ongoing apprentice engagement
“Great amount of information provided, very thought provoking.”
Sheena Forbes, HR Manager, EMEA, F5 Networks