Network Rail owns, operates and develops Britain’s railway infrastructure.
- Attract, develop and retain the next generation of employees through an apprenticeship scheme that encouraged diversity, especially among women.
- A streamlined recruitment process consisting of registration and application form, SJT, pre-assessment coaching call and digital assessment centre.
- 97% of apprentice engineer roles filled
- 86% of offers accepted, compared to 79% the previous year
- Overall NPS of +78 reflecting outstanding candidate experience
- 75% of apprentices stayed with Network Rail after completing the scheme
- 95% of selected candidates remained in the role after the first year
To get the full case study please fill in your details on the right.